|If you’re not doing Facebook lives as a real estate or mortgage professional regularly, all I have to say is you better get started ASAP because you’re community needs you. There are too many people in our local communities who do not know what they need to do before looking for a home or during the home financing process and they need people like you to educate/inform them on the social media platform they hang out on the most. Here are a few topics to help you with content ideas:
1. Why having a pre-qual letter in-hand is crucial before even stepping out the door to go house hunting.
2. What are the pros and cons of buying a Fannie Mae-owned home?
3. What is the difference between an FHA, Conventional, VA, and USDA loan?
4. Why should I care whether or not I have a 30 year, 15 year, arm, or fixed-rate loan…?
5. What are the forms “loan estimate” and “closing disclosure” and what should I be looking for on those forms?
6. What are the most important warrantees people should be most concerned about when purchasing a home? (A/C, roof, windows, appliances, etc).
7. What are some things people need to be doing as they prepare to sell their homes?
8. What does escrow mean and how does it work?
9. What steps should a veteran take before qualifying for a VA loan?
10. What exemptions are disabled veterans granted? (Ex: waived VA funding fee). People don’t know to ask questions about subjects they know nothing about. Educate the people and you will gain their trust.
Trish Leto is a U.S. Navy Veteran and Live video marketing consultant. Her audience has crowned her the QUEEN of 5 Minute Lives™, a simple yet effective strategy for providing content that matters to audiences with just five minutes of live video and repurposing it for increased brand recognition and revenue. Trish is also an expert speaker, teaching strategies for social media while motivating and inspiring her audience to overcome self-doubt and Press Live With Purpose™. She recently quit her 9-5 job after over 18 years in the mortgage industry and is now helping businesses increase revenue with her strategies full-time. Trish has spoken on several stages, including the Military Influencer Conference (sponsored by USAA) in October 2018 and most recently spoke on the mortgage panel at Vaynermedia’s Agent2021 in Miami Gardens, FL. Her work has been featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and hundreds of nationally-syndicated television, newspaper, and magazine outlets She’s shaking up the industry leaving behind no excuses.
6 Ways To Get More Business From Your Network
How To CRUSH IT With Affiliate Marketing!
FIVE FB Live Topics!! Not necessarily what you think!
Wanna Post On Social Media But Not Sure What To Talk About?
5 Minute Lives And Chatbots For Low Cost Lead Generation
Actionable Tips For Monetizing A Facebook Group
How To Get More High-End Clients in Only 4 Weeks!
How To Make Money With FB Lives
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.